Discussions under Developer Forum

deriving interface from wsdl

first post: andreanta wrote: I have tried unsuccesfully to derive a interface from wsdl. I have...

latest post: raskal wrote: If the question is about the use of WSCF tool, I invite you to post...

Dynamically Invoking WebServices

first post: Heynemann wrote: I almost used ProxyFactory in my last project. The thing is you fo...

latest post: Heynemann wrote: That´d be VERY VERY appreciated. Thanks, Bernardo Heynema...

integrated windows authentication

first post: joeyB wrote: I'm getting the error "The remote server returned an error: (401) U...

latest post: raskal wrote: A new release is available. The integrated windows authentication i...

Next release

first post: ThorRioterDecker wrote: Yo, The last few weeks have been pretty busy and unfortunately ...

latest post: raskal wrote: You're right. Any feedback is welcome. Tx. Pascal

Attachment Support

first post: venky1234 wrote: I need to create a proxy dynamically for Web Service which has func...

latest post: raskal wrote: A specific sample has been added to the ProxyFactory solution to te...

Main Visual Studio Solution Reloaded.

first post: raskal wrote: Hi, The main visual studio solution has been reloaded. Some iss...

SoapHeader Support

first post: rfarley wrote: 1. Does the beta support SoapHeaders 2. Example of using SoapHe...

latest post: raskal wrote: A nightly release has been produced with the requested support for ...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions